5.20.2008

Yet another addition to the family!

This may come as a surprise to most, but I have a confession to make.

I am a big fat softy. . .

Ok, so none of you are really all that surprised, but I still don't know how I got myself into this situation.

Actually I do. . . it was Wretched. . . Wretched is always the reason I get into situations like this.

Wretched had decided that she was going to get a cat. . . and had, in her infinite wisdom, decided that I would go along with her to get said cat. . . fine, but I was expecting the humane society. . . not some dirty, smelly waist-land house in the north west end.

So when I saw this little runty, sickly thing living in such squallier how was I supposed to just leave him there?
His name is Bowie. . . He blends in with my apartment. . . he is the most clingy creature I have ever met. . . And even though he is going to grow up to be a snobby soul eating monster one day, I just can't help but love him!Mostly he thinks I am pretty rad too, and has decided that aside from playing with the fish tank, and chasing invisible things around the floor, his favorite thing to do is chill on my lap while I watch cheesy crime drama.

3 comments:

Elan Morgan said...

I think kittens are contagious right now. I've got a new one chasing her tail in my apartment right now. Congrats!

cc said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

dk said...

what a coolio cat ... heavy sigh ... I miss my angus bodhi... achoo!!!