8.18.2007

the colour test on wench wire's blog looked like fun to me, which is odd because i am not usually into the self evaluating questions. but it was fun, and like everything else in my life i m earth toned! i love brown, it's such a strong sensible colour.


i would like to point out that the words strong and sensible are not words that i would normally use to describe myself. but they are qualities that i admire in people around me so i can't help but be pleased with the result.


Your true colour is brown!

Brown

You're brown, a credible, stable colour that's reminiscent of fine wood, rich leather, and wistful melancholy. Most likely, you're a logical, practical person ruled more by your head than your heart. With your inquisitive mind and insatiable curiosity, you're probably a great problem solver. And you always gather all of the facts before coming to a timely, informed decision. Easily intrigued, you're constantly finding new ways to challenge your mind, whether it's by reading the newspaper, playing a trivia game, or composing a piece of music. Brown is an impartial, neutral colour, which means you tend to see the difference between fact and opinion easily and are open to many points of view. Trustworthy and steady, you really are a brown at heart.


aside from thanking wench wire for the colour test, i must also send my thanks for getting me home after a mutual friends going away party last night. i was just about to give up and drunkenly walk home through a not so awesome part of town when she found a cab and offered to drop me off. . . so thank you! i am still alive!

it was good to get out and have fun though, and probably good for me, despite the nasty hang over. i get into these ruts where i hang out with the same people all the time, and while i love my close friends, it's exciting and refreshing to have new conversations with new people.




2 comments:

i am the diva said...

i was also a "brown".

dk said...

welcome sister :) the surgical mask on the taxi driver made me giggle for at least an hour ...

as for brown, i see tawny bronze and umber - deep warm and intense which suits you most magnificently - and the diva too I'm sure :)