5.06.2009

I am A Whiny Bitch!

If it's not one thing it's another!

Now that the morning sickness is gone, and I am finally able to eat and smell whatever I want, its the feeling of tightness and movement in my abdomen is sending me heaving.

I don't know if there is some kind of growth spurt going on, or if this kid had learned a new stretch and roll technique, but if I feel as though my internal organs are starting to feel the squeeze. . . Which I suppose is exactly what is happening.

I listen to mother after mother telling me what a magical and amazing time their pregnancies were, about their awesome pregnancy skin, their great pregnancy hair, how great they felt, and it makes me feel like I am somehow doing this wrong.

Is there something wrong with me? Will I somehow be as inadequate as a mother as I am a pregnant woman?

These thoughts are all totally insane and unfounded. I know that on some sane level of my mind that is surprisingly unaffected by hormones. But they're there none the less, and they're hard to shake.

No comments: